Web pages on the Internet are created using Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML). Knowing this
language is important for developing Web pages. Many organizations use HTML to create web
sites. In the IT industry there are jobs related to Web development that require knowledge of
HTML. HTML5 is the fifth version of this language that includes latest features that makes
websites interactive and easy to read and navigate
HTML5 is the fifth version of this language that includes latest features that makes
websites interactive and easy to read and navigate.
Websites need to be dynamic, interactive, and secure to maintain interest of users. This course
builds the skills to develop interactive, appealing, and dynamic Web pages using HTML5. In
of Web pages.
- Create and format Web pages & Web sites
- Create tables, forms, and other Web page components using HTML
- Create a cascading style sheet
- Transform and animate canvas elements
- Add visual effects using jQuery
- Implement geolocation and offline support